Breakdown Service for Established Customers
Breakdown Roadside Assistance In Hampton Roads
A roadside breakdown is dangerous, time-consuming, and can harm your reputation as an owner-operator. American Fleet Service’s Emergency Road Service is ready to get you safely back on the road.
We cover an area 100 miles from our shop at 3000 Elmhurst Ln, Portsmouth, VA 23701. This includes the following areas when you need a mobile technician.
- Virginia Beach
- Newport News
Mobile Truck & Trailer Repair Available for Roadside Breakdowns
We provide emergency road service in Hampton Roads and Eastern Virginia. From semi truck jumpstarts or roadside truck/trailer repair. You can trust our roadside technicians to be safe and professional.
Breakdown Repair Services Include:
- Forced regeneration on diesel exhaust after-treatment systems,
- Engine warning lights,
- Oil leaks,
- Coolant leaks,
- Brakes locked up,
- Engine won’t crank or start,
- Loss of power,
- Engine derate,
- DOT infraction repairs at police inspection sites (scales or inspection zones at tunnels and bridges, etc.),
- Engine shut off,
- Running out of fuel,
- Lift gates stuck up, down or do not work,
- Trailer landing gear problems,
- Fifth wheel problems like it won’t unlock or lock onto the trailer king pin,
- Truck won’t move,
- No accelerator pedal response.